The growing population in Africa demonstrates a greater demand for more hospitals in multiple areas, which are presently underserved; and a higher level of quality healthcare across the board.
We understand that being a patient is never easy. In the middle of an illness, you are concerned with locating a hospital, some of which are miles away from you. Additionally, if you are fortunate to locate a hospital close to your location, you have the extra responsibility to seek for quality healthcare service and treatment.
The aforementioned should not be a concern for any person struggling with an illness. The location of quality hospitals should be readily available in our local communities, and we strive to make this a reality.
Transforming healthcare, one bed at a time
Mission of CarePoint
To bring high-quality, low-cost healthcare goods and services to all socio-economic groups across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Improve local and national health care systems through advancements across primary, secondary, and tertiary care.
- Provide patient-centered care and high-quality services to patients and their families, using innovation focused on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of illnesses and diseases.
- Utilize innovative models and technologies to drive down the cost of care delivery, and pass savings on to patients.
- Promote universal health coverage through community engagement, utilizing scientifically sound and socially acceptable care methods and technologies.
- Create an environment that attracts the most talented, dedicated, and sought-after healthcare professionals.